Sunday, April 10, 2011

He Made It!!

MOM I made it to Florianópolis!!! Its so unreal, its the coolest city I have ever seen. It is so pretty and clean, its unbelievable. Everyone is extremely nice too, especially when they find out I speak english (they all want to talk to americans) I cannot wait til you see this place, cuz nothing I can say can explain it!! Its too cool. But I think I am going to get a native companion!! P days are Monday, so you will be hearing soon. I never wanna fly that far again, unless its on an isle seat or on drugs.

I gotta go, but I love you and I will ask my mission president (who is the COOLEST guy) if I can use the picture website. I think he will allow it. Ok I gotta go but I love you!!

I am going to live here when I get older.

Love, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment