Tuesday, May 10, 2011

American


May 2, 2011

FIrst off, this keyboard SUCKS I hate it I get it every week. BUt, for mothers day calls, you can pick the time and email me. I am going to email you with a number to call at the time that you pick. I can do it whenever. Remember that it is 3 hours ahead here. But yea you gotta call me cuz its way expensive. But, if you have SKYPE I can do it for free, but that might be kinda hard to set up with such little time. MAybe for Christmas.

I dont have much to say, but I am reallly excited to talk to you on Sunday!! I guess I will give a brief email. I would like more pictures of the family. And the more pictures of me skiing and playing rugby. Maybe you could send em on a flashdrive o sometihn??

It really is so funny that everyone knows that I am american the INSTANT I talk. Whenever I walk into a house they say, `so american´or énter american! That is SO AWESOME that OSama is dead. DId you know that our mission president owns New Look, Inc?? That is such a huge company!! He started it so yeah he is loaded. HE rented out a soccer field for us to play in today and he played with us and he was honestly the best player there. HE played professionally before his mission! Afterward he told us about Osama. He was pretty excited about it haha. I am trying to upload my Brazil pics right now I really want to see what you think and so we can talk about them!! Photobucket is being really stupid right now. I dont know if it will work. Hey, when are the next olympics? I know the summer ones are gonna be in Brazil, but I Want to know when the winter olympics are going to be! I dont think its gonna work.. I mean photobucket.. THIS COMPUTER SUCKS dang it. Maybe I will try at a members house.

So I got a stupid cold, I think its a sinus infection, and it has affected my ear. I hate this stupid ear, there is something wrong with it I dont care what any of the doctors say. I ca hardly put the bottom row of my teeth behind my front row. Not that it is too painful (it is a painful) but that it cant do it because of pressure on the left side of my jaw near my ear. ITs so weird I just want to get surgery and get rid of this. I hate it, and I hate even more that none of the doctors could find waht was wrong. Oo I may have got photobucket to work.

We never tract here. ONe of the best ways, according to the president, is to teach english classes. Since I Am american, everyone is already asking me to teach them english. We are going to make big banners and hang them everwhere advertising my enlgish class. I am nervous cuz I dont speak portuguese too well, but I like to teach english so I think itll be fun and we will find peole to teach. its uploading, I only did a couple pics cuz it is so slow though sorry.

I gotta write DAd and email, but I love you. TAlk to you SUNDAY!!

Love alex

No comments:

Post a Comment