Wednesday, January 25, 2012

December 26, 2011


It was really good to talk to you all, except I was worried about the time. But, its OK-it was worth it. I feel like I didn´t talk to anyone individually and kind of wanted to but it was too hard with millions of you. I hope you all enjoyed it like I did though!! I thought Emily looked a lot older!.

I wanted to hear Oliver talk more, he squeaked one time and it was so raspy!! And Charlotte was so cute!! I will never forget her waving and smiling in the camera. hahaah she is so funny. But Oliver seriously has a big huge head. Hopefully he grows into it. But when will Katie figure out if its a boy or girl?? Thats such good news!! That will be fun to have the two so close together in age. Like me and Katie but even closer!!

So I thought that all those pills you sent me were actually the Cracklin´Oat Bran (which is my favorite cereal) and I was suprised to find pills inside! So are those just daily nutrients?? I still have the ones from Costco. A lot. Cuz I left them in Imbituba forever and just got them back last week.

I was really disappointed in THOR. I can´t get over it. I thought it was mental. But Linds and Kate, thanks so much for the pics! They are so funny! The pic of Oliver crying with his bomb costume is hilarious. And thanks for the cuff links! Everyone is gonna think I am rich now. Actually everyone already thinks I am cuz a member who works with clothing saw that I have a huge boss suit, which is triple the price here. Hahaha its funny. But why did the stock fall!!?? Hahahaha I thought it was kinda funny. It´ll be just like Seinfeld though, don´t Sell!!

I am working with a family of 3 still that are progressing and wanting to get baptized. Unfortunately, they have family that hates us and talks crap about the church all the time. I think they will make the right decision though. I really wanted the baptism on Cmas but it didn´t work out.

That´s about it!! I told you it all yesterday!! And I made up my mind. You can come to get me, I don´t care if I have to stay in missionary clothes or not. Just come!! but TRY and work it out so I get released over the phone!!

Love Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment