Monday, June 11, 2012

May 14, 2012

yea it was really good to talk to everyone, I think that was my favorite call of all four!! I liked the phone better, I actually managed to talk to some of you!! With Skype it was hard cuz everyone was talking at once!  Hey, can we go to Machu Pichu too? I here its waay cheap!! But whereever we go, it willl be fun. I will make some suggestions next email, I gotta study about it a lil bit. 

The week was pretty good, we got some new investigators and found 2 families-I hope they are prepared! we have one appointment with one tonight, so we will see how it goes. We had a really good lessons with a girl named Elaine. She is a single 25 year old mom that we talked to and showed the exhibit to. She was really special and was teary eyed when she heard about joseph smith she told US that the spirit wsa really strong at that moment! She is one of the smartest people I have ever taught. 

We did a churrasco today!! We bought 46 reais worth of meat and grilled it up today. It was really good!! I will have to do it for us when I get back!! 

I forgot to tell you but I have been learning CLAIR DE LUNE on the piano. I have been slowly teaching myself since I was in Tijucas, but Elder Lynch can read music so we got a copy and I am learning it really fast!! Its fun!! I forgot to ask you where that piano we used to have went-I forgot.

Everyone sounded good!! One of the most shocking things was how OLD Olivia sounds!! She sounded kinda like emily!! It was weird. Is she shy now?? She hardly talked!!!!! 

Well, there really isn´t much more to talk about, we just talked yesterday!! Isn´t that weird to think that the next time I will talk to you will be in person!?

Mom, thanks for being the best mom in the world, without you I would not be here or nearly who I am today, even with everyone else doing what they have done for me, I wouldn´t be who I am. Seeing your faith has helped mine exponentially grow. I love you. Thank you

Thats all I have for this week, I love you all!
 

Elder Alex Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment