Monday, June 11, 2012

May 7, 2012


Hi:

It was a good week this week. It got really really cold to the point of having to wear a coat and then this week it got burning hot again. But, I think its gonna cool down next week for good. I am so excited!! I HATE the heat!!

I will tell you what I did all week and then I will answer all your questions. Soo, this week we had those big banner things I told you about, but I went and talked to the government and we managed to get permission to do it in the dead center of the city, and this huge park-type thing right in front of the huge catholic church they´ve got here. So, we put up the banners, and did contacts and taught lessons using that all week. On the week I talked to 150 different people and taught 23 lessons about the BOM... So did the rest of the missionaries!! It was great!! It was really tiring though.. I think I can say it was the week that I have worked hardest on my whole mission. I really want to find a whole family to baptize, I have always baptized 2 or three members to complete a family and stuff like that but I want to find a complete family!! So pray for us. But my companion (elder Lynch) is really funny and we get along well and work together pretty well, so its fun. I love living with another companionship!! Its fun!! The house gets filthy though. But my comp was interviewed on the news!! I look over and he is gettin interviewed!! It was really bizarre though, cuz he was interviewed by a famous transsexual that is really well known. It was awkward. But I think we also got pictures and an article that I wrote published on a website called http://idchapeco.com.br/ so you´ll have to look. 

Tell Christian to email me!!!!!

Of course I want you to come!! 2 weeks might be a long time, maybe just a week?? But I dunno if you wanna stay 2 weeks lets do it!!, the places I want to see are Foz do Iguaçu, the beaches of Bahia or Recife, maybe Rio de Janeiro but its kinda dangerous there. I will have to research a lil bit more and ask around cuz I dunno where to go!! This state is really pretty though!! But I will talk to president in 2 weeks for interviews and I will talk about all this stuff with him. Write downa list of things that we need to know and send it to me next email. 

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dunno when I get to call but I will send you an email on Saturday telling you the details. I can´t believe you got a new car!! I´m gonna have to ask a member to show me on google. Why did you get that one!?? Hey can I get a car?? Look around at estate sales for a jeep or somethin... I just want a four wheel drive stick shift.. big SUV. 


But thats all I´ve got. Talk to you next week!!

Love Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment