Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 2, 2012

Hi:

This week felt kinda lazy. We were in the center of Itajaí a bunch to finish up the exams and get the results for Elder Barros. The neurologist says there is nothing wrong with him... I think Brazil´s heathcare program is not the best... But they gave him ``anti-seizure`` medication, so at least he is unlikely to have another. His Dad has the same thing and it started the same way though and he still has them to this day... so, we will see what happens.

Ummmmmm it was really a weird week. We almost didn´t work in our area. And when we did, we just did contacts. Lots of terrible contacts. I feel like the whole city knows me now, so we went deep into the super ghetto, where there are some houses made of lots of cardboard. We didn´t have any success.

We went to the orthodontist though and when they looked at my back teeth they said I haver a cavity so I have to get it filled before I can continue by orthodontal work. But it´ll be quick. I had a good talk with president cuz he called me in for an interview when I was there in Floripa to talk about some troublemakers that are in my zone. He is a good guy. I am almost positive that I will be transferred. I hope so, I am dying in this area!! 6 months is a long time! I can´t even imagine how Dad was in.. was it the lower east side? for 9 months!! I remember he told me that the mision prez forgot about him!! HAHAHA.

Did you all hear that Dayne´s dad is going to be a mission president??

Conference was really great, especially cuz I got to watch it in english. I have learned that conference is like gold to me. I will always watch all 5 sessions. I love it! The only bad thing is that I have a hard time sitting for 7 hours..

did you talk to prez queiroz yet??

thats all, sorry!

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment