Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 8, 2011

alex2

Hey everyone!!

This has got to be really quick, because I have to finish packing my bags!! Yup, I got transferred! But, the weird thing is, I don´t have an area... Not even a house!! I will be JR traveling companion with the assistant elder Atayde! I will travel around the mission, stay in an area for 2 weeks more or less, and travel to another area! When we get to the area Elder Atayde will be senior to one missionary and I will be senior to the other.. So it should be interesting for the first little bit. It actually isn´t traveling to all the mission, just the the eastern part. Which includes the island! Hopefully I will get to know the island really well so we can travel around when we visit.

Check photobucket, I am gonna ask a member to put up pictures for me.

Real quick, it was Rafael´s birthday yesterday. We had secret meetings to plan his party throughout the week. My old comp M. Santos came to Tijucas to go to church, and we all acted like we didnt know it was his birthday. But as soon as he left (we had a member make lunch for him at their house) we ran to Rafael´s and put up decorations and made cake and cookies. When Rafael finished lunch at the members house, the member borrowed someones car and sped to Rafael´s house and beat him there, so when he walked in he had no idea! It was really fun. Its sad to get transferred cuz I love the people but I will be able to visit whenever I want supposedly, if it is convenient.

Sorry its really short but I will write a good long email next week. Love you!

Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment