Tuesday, August 9, 2011

May 16, 2011

MOm, saddest thing I have ever heard. I was in a members house getting a drink of water and I heard my favorite band (RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE) playing on the TV during a commercial. I ran over and they are playing in a music festival in a city called Ita that is only 9 hours away from TIjucas! They haven´t been together since 2000 and then all the sudden, while I am gone, they decide to play a show. And it is right next to me.

Anyways, everyone still talks about Osama. I wish I could read a TIME magazine or somethin. OH before I forget, can you record Devan´s farewell and send it to me? Its this sunday I Think. I saw on the TV that there is already Osama merchandise for sale. I even saw a shirt in FLoripa! Sorry if there are random capital letters this keyboard is weird. But this last week we had a way cool lesson with a guy named RAfael. (pronounced ha-fie-ayoo) I taught him the first vision and then he accepted the invite to be baptized immediately! ITs always fun to get such a quick yes because it reaffirms my testimony. DAd and Mike and KIt probably know what I am talkin about. But he is really cool. The people here are really fun!

My focuses (besides missionary work) change so rapidly its so weird. I was wanting to be in the FBI and then the other day all I wanted to do was produce movies. I Have ADD. But guess what ? I ate at McDonalds! It was pretty much the same food except I had a guarná with it instead of a coke. THe menu was really small though. ONly 6 burgers.

You said that ELder Oaks might come to BRazil agin? TEll him to come to floripa and talk to me! THAt would be so cool. OH for my package try to find somethjing called a GYROBALL. ITs a forearm workout thing but Its fun to do. ALso, anything that I could do while riding the bus. I remember that thing (like a mind puzzle) in brookstone but I Dunno if they still have it. Oh and I decided that you need to pick me up off the mission cuz thats when my Portuguese will be the best. OK?? OH and for the package can you get another jurnal do you think?: I HATE THIS KEYBOARD. BUt I baptized a girl named Fernanda Caroline SArmento on SAturday! IT was a pretty neat experience. SHe is only 14 but she came alone to church, and said she wanted to be baptized. SHe already is on the right track!

TEll kevin to email me the second he gets his call. SOry this email has been so spuratic but I Gotta hurry. TRansfers were this week and my comp was suposed to get transfereed but he wanted to stay put so he called the pres and asked and he said it was ok. So we are in tijucas for another transfer. I was gonna go to bombinhas tday but it was raining really really hard.

SOrry its short this week, I Gotta go! I love you!

ALex

No comments:

Post a Comment